Monday, August 3, 2009

Photos from Urban Craft Uprising Summer 2009 Event

Urban Craft Uprising Summer 2009 Event
August 1st-2nd


Hi all!
Here are some photos I took of my booth before the show got started (although not very good ones) with my amazing assistants Gentia & my friend Shawn
I am behind the camera so you wont see me heh heh!
Thanks to their help everything went smoothly. We had the "party booth" so you know we had alot of fun & our customers did too!
I not only had a lot of return customers, I had many of my online store regulars & many people have told me they came specifically to come see my newest jewelry & that really makes me feel really good!
I will be returning to do the UCU show again in the winter for the December 09 holiday show.


Stay Tuned ;)
Love&Light
~CJ

By the way I will be listing all kinds of new jewelry to my store starting
tomorrow August 5th,2009 earrings,bracelets & necklaces too.
Many will be one of a kind pieces so don't miss out!

www.lunaversoul.etsy.com




No comments:

Post a Comment









To see more of my work visit Lunaversoul on Myspace
Feel free to add me as a friend!☺

Online Store:
www.lunaversoul.etsy.com


MySpace:
www.myspace.com/lunaversoul


Website:
www.lunaversoul.com


Photobucket




ALL PHOTOS AND DESIGNS OR LOGOS BY LUNAVERSOUL ARE Copyright© PROTECTED AND CANNOT BE USED OR POSTED BY ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY WITHOUT LUNAVERSOUL'S WRITTEN EXPRESSED CONSENT.