Monday, August 31, 2009

Its been a long time...

Greetings everyone!
It has been a minute since Ive been able to post since my back injury...I tell you I have never had one this severe in my life but all I can say is wow... I don't think I have been in that much pain before & I will definitely make sure I wont ever have to experience that again!
Slowly but surely I am up & around again preparing for my & Lunaversoul's Birthday on September 3rd!! Plus the upcoming Hats & Heels event on September 18th.
I have also have been busy working on new jewelry as well, here are some photos of a few of my most favorite recent creations & some of the newest additions to my online store!
~C

No comments:

Post a Comment









To see more of my work visit Lunaversoul on Myspace
Feel free to add me as a friend!☺

Online Store:
www.lunaversoul.etsy.com


MySpace:
www.myspace.com/lunaversoul


Website:
www.lunaversoul.com


Photobucket




ALL PHOTOS AND DESIGNS OR LOGOS BY LUNAVERSOUL ARE Copyright© PROTECTED AND CANNOT BE USED OR POSTED BY ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY WITHOUT LUNAVERSOUL'S WRITTEN EXPRESSED CONSENT.