Thursday, August 6, 2009

While I was at the UCU show I met amazing artist & author Brookelynn when she came to my booth.She really loved my jewelry & she purchased a pair of my Santigold earrings. I had asked her if I could take a picture with her wearing them but she did me one better & wrote a great blog on them at Craftzine.com instead! So a big Thank You goes out to her. Here is the blog below,
Also be sure to check out her new book

Feltique Cover Small



Earrings from Lunaversoul at the Urban Craft Uprising

By Brookelynn Morris for Craftzine.com


lunaversoul_earring1.jpg

I was at the Urban Craft Uprising in Seattle this weekend, and I fell in love with some earrings. It's not just a crush, I'm head over heels. They are massive hoops with ruffled metallic snakeskin print leather. Yes, metallic and snakeskin, and leather. They are the best colorway ever- teal and hot pink on black. The teal dominates one side, and the pink dominates the other, making them reservable. The pair is not too heavy and each ruffle is on a sturdy hoop with a post that latches shut. These earrings and I were meant to be together.

lunaversoul_earring2.jpg

The artist who made, CJ, them has a fantastic store on etsy, Lunaversoul. She brought an amazing spread of jewelry to the Urban Craft Uprising. Her table was covered with beautiful work that was very unique. She had necklaces, earrings and bracelets. Besides leather, CJ's accessories incorporate wooden beads and feathers, bold color and well placed flair. Her perspective was very creative and very fresh. Just like my new earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment









To see more of my work visit Lunaversoul on Myspace
Feel free to add me as a friend!☺

Online Store:
www.lunaversoul.etsy.com


MySpace:
www.myspace.com/lunaversoul


Website:
www.lunaversoul.com


Photobucket




ALL PHOTOS AND DESIGNS OR LOGOS BY LUNAVERSOUL ARE Copyright© PROTECTED AND CANNOT BE USED OR POSTED BY ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY WITHOUT LUNAVERSOUL'S WRITTEN EXPRESSED CONSENT.