Sunday, May 31, 2009

Today was peaceful,beautiful & hot as fish grease!...I spent some time chatting away on the phone with my loved one. An apple flavored white iced tea in one hand with Mos Def's Casa Bey in my ears. Even though today was an extremely lazy one for me,It felt good just to stop & take some time for myself. I forgot about all the million things that needed to be done...just for today. This was all I needed to feel refreshed & inspired so in honor of my special day I made this wrap around necklace & bracelet. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment









To see more of my work visit Lunaversoul on Myspace
Feel free to add me as a friend!☺

Online Store:
www.lunaversoul.etsy.com


MySpace:
www.myspace.com/lunaversoul


Website:
www.lunaversoul.com


Photobucket




ALL PHOTOS AND DESIGNS OR LOGOS BY LUNAVERSOUL ARE Copyright© PROTECTED AND CANNOT BE USED OR POSTED BY ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY WITHOUT LUNAVERSOUL'S WRITTEN EXPRESSED CONSENT.