Sunday, May 24, 2009

All New handmade Goodness

Hey everyone! I tell you its been a crazy creative month for me so far. Lately Ive been spending most of my free time indoors due to the insane weather we have been having here in Seattle. These constant changes with the weather has played a huge part in my being sick with the flu for over two weeks, but I still managed to crank out all new handmade goodness. Here are just a few of the latest pieces I have just listed in my store.
Also Im am working on participating in some shows this summer where I will be selling my jewelry. I will fill you guys in on the when's & where's at a later date!
Peace
~CJ
lunaversoul.etsy.com





























No comments:

Post a Comment









To see more of my work visit Lunaversoul on Myspace
Feel free to add me as a friend!☺

Online Store:
www.lunaversoul.etsy.com


MySpace:
www.myspace.com/lunaversoul


Website:
www.lunaversoul.com


Photobucket




ALL PHOTOS AND DESIGNS OR LOGOS BY LUNAVERSOUL ARE Copyright© PROTECTED AND CANNOT BE USED OR POSTED BY ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY WITHOUT LUNAVERSOUL'S WRITTEN EXPRESSED CONSENT.