Monday, May 25, 2009

New! Eagle Nebula Collection


Here is an itty-bitty little sneak peek at some of the latest jewelry I have been working on. These 4 pieces are from my Galactic Soul Collection. I wanted to try something a little bit different but definitely keep it funky ;)
I had so much fun with these! I will have a very limited number of these available soon on my online store, as the rest will be sold at the shows I have coming up (see my event schedule).
Lots more on the way so stay tuned!
~CJ

1 comment:









To see more of my work visit Lunaversoul on Myspace
Feel free to add me as a friend!☺

Online Store:
www.lunaversoul.etsy.com


MySpace:
www.myspace.com/lunaversoul


Website:
www.lunaversoul.com


Photobucket




ALL PHOTOS AND DESIGNS OR LOGOS BY LUNAVERSOUL ARE Copyright© PROTECTED AND CANNOT BE USED OR POSTED BY ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY WITHOUT LUNAVERSOUL'S WRITTEN EXPRESSED CONSENT.