Saturday, November 20, 2010

Updates,Updates, Updates!





Believe me when I tell you, A whole lot has been going on with Lunaversoul this year. So much
that it almost seems like has been eons since I have updated my blog. As of now I still have so much in the works for Lunaversoul that I cant wait to tell you about but for now Ill keep it short & sweet.




First up Lunaversoul.com has a sleek new look & an easier to use online store!
Stop on by & check out whats new & also be sure to visit my Events page to keep up on all my shows & events. I also have a Retailers page for other locations Lunaversoul Jewelry is sold.











Lastly coming up in December we will be at the following events

Bizzarre Bazaar
DECEMBER 4TH 2010
1:00 pm -5:00 pm



The Bizarre Bazaar is an amazing local craft fair full of spectacular finds. The Bazaar is the place for unique and unforgettable gifts. We have brought together a wide range of local artist for this show. Everything from dapper fashion, Victorian designed jewelry, and other stunning fine art.
View our Vendors Page to see what wonders are in store!
Look forward to seeing you there on December 4th at Om Culture.

For more information visit

www.theseattlebazaar.com






GHOSTS HOLIDAY TRUNK SHOW!
Sunday December 12th 12-7pm

Featuring Ghosts wonderful artists & designers
Jewelry, Gifts, Textiles & Miniature Art- Get all of your gift shopping done in one place!

FREE!
RSVP Here
www.ghostgallery.org



No comments:

Post a Comment









To see more of my work visit Lunaversoul on Myspace
Feel free to add me as a friend!☺

Online Store:
www.lunaversoul.etsy.com


MySpace:
www.myspace.com/lunaversoul


Website:
www.lunaversoul.com


Photobucket




ALL PHOTOS AND DESIGNS OR LOGOS BY LUNAVERSOUL ARE Copyright© PROTECTED AND CANNOT BE USED OR POSTED BY ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY WITHOUT LUNAVERSOUL'S WRITTEN EXPRESSED CONSENT.