Thursday, April 29, 2010

Store Update & Show Schedule

Store Update & Show Schedule

Here are some updated photos of my little shop. Not too much of a difference from the last batch since there was a delay with my getting everything done due to my taking time off because my son was in the hospital.
I am so happy that he is back at home and doing much better now... especially now that he got a new puppy today,which he named Ryu :)
So no Im back in action with catching up with work, making more jewelry to replenish my stock,preparing for a spot in a very well known magazine (which I will announce once all the details are worked out!) and getting ready for 2 possibly 3 shows so far that I have scheduled for June & July. I will hopefully get done with the shop very soon.
Until next time :)
~CJ

Lunaversoul Show Schedule-

Urban Craft Uprising 2010 Summer Show
July 10 & 11
Seattle Center Exhibition Hall


________________________




Janrah Boutique's
2nd Annual Sip and Shop in Seattle Saturday July 24, 2010, 7PM @ The Loft.






















No comments:

Post a Comment









To see more of my work visit Lunaversoul on Myspace
Feel free to add me as a friend!☺

Online Store:
www.lunaversoul.etsy.com


MySpace:
www.myspace.com/lunaversoul


Website:
www.lunaversoul.com


Photobucket




ALL PHOTOS AND DESIGNS OR LOGOS BY LUNAVERSOUL ARE Copyright© PROTECTED AND CANNOT BE USED OR POSTED BY ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY WITHOUT LUNAVERSOUL'S WRITTEN EXPRESSED CONSENT.