Monday, January 4, 2010

January Updates..well kind of...

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! 2010 is off to a great start & already there are many exciting happenings in the works for Lunaversoul that I will be sharing with you all soon.
One of which will be a project with myself & Stacey Avian Robinson, a very good friend of mine & one of my most favorite artists. My jewelry will be featured in an upcoming series, No title yet but here is a short section from Stacey as well a couple works in progress from his Noir Love piece. Ill have more on this project at a later date but in the mean time you can see more of his amazing artwork at the following link & to subscribe to his blog.

www.blackstar-shabach.deviantart.com

www.blackstarshabach.blogspot.com

Noir Love By: Stacey Avian Robinson

A "Peace" in a series of Black love joints I'm working on to celebrate Black love. Advertising, media, and pop culture are in constant fear of Black people marrying and procreating...of course I'm going to say something about this through my art.



No comments:

Post a Comment









To see more of my work visit Lunaversoul on Myspace
Feel free to add me as a friend!☺

Online Store:
www.lunaversoul.etsy.com


MySpace:
www.myspace.com/lunaversoul


Website:
www.lunaversoul.com


Photobucket




ALL PHOTOS AND DESIGNS OR LOGOS BY LUNAVERSOUL ARE Copyright© PROTECTED AND CANNOT BE USED OR POSTED BY ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY WITHOUT LUNAVERSOUL'S WRITTEN EXPRESSED CONSENT.