Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday Night Fever











So its Saturday night & I am stuck at home bored & with a cold on top of that...But that has not stopped my creative energy from flowing, so I made a couple more bracelets.
The first is the Glamazon Cuff~ a hammered silver cuff bracelet with a huge royal purple magnesite stone I LOVE this cuff so much that I made 2 one for myself of course :p & the other is up for sale & listed in the shop.

The second cuff is still a work in progress. In fact you can still see the dust from when I was working on it earlier. This "corsage" cuff is appropriately named Steel Magnolia & it is one of a kind & definitely unique.
It is a silver metal flower with hand painted brass colored trimming & the center of the flower is made of brass. Not sure what my plans are after I complete it,but I am having a lot of fun making it.















No comments:

Post a Comment









To see more of my work visit Lunaversoul on Myspace
Feel free to add me as a friend!☺

Online Store:
www.lunaversoul.etsy.com


MySpace:
www.myspace.com/lunaversoul


Website:
www.lunaversoul.com


Photobucket




ALL PHOTOS AND DESIGNS OR LOGOS BY LUNAVERSOUL ARE Copyright© PROTECTED AND CANNOT BE USED OR POSTED BY ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY WITHOUT LUNAVERSOUL'S WRITTEN EXPRESSED CONSENT.