Monday, June 15, 2009

ElePhunk Earrings



Today is my deadline for having everything done for the Smithsonian Folklife Festival.
Although I finished last night, & I promised to take the day off to relax.
Instead I made these earrings for my most favorite Aunt in the world.
She adores elephants & collects them as well.
I really like this pair,they are earthy but & funky hence the name ElePhunk!
I decided to make a limited quantity to sell at the festival & in my online store.
They will be available at the end of June so get yours while you can! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment









To see more of my work visit Lunaversoul on Myspace
Feel free to add me as a friend!☺

Online Store:
www.lunaversoul.etsy.com


MySpace:
www.myspace.com/lunaversoul


Website:
www.lunaversoul.com


Photobucket




ALL PHOTOS AND DESIGNS OR LOGOS BY LUNAVERSOUL ARE Copyright© PROTECTED AND CANNOT BE USED OR POSTED BY ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY WITHOUT LUNAVERSOUL'S WRITTEN EXPRESSED CONSENT.